SIG Spotlight Sessions 2022
The Special Interest Spotlight Sessions conference is a single day event in London each year featuring 7 of STEP’s SIG groups.
It is one of the major events that week where professionals who perform the role of STEP chairs around the world come to London for a series of meetings, events and networking evenings. These events focus on the developments of STEP as an organisation, as well as hosting topical discussions and key committee meetings.
Despite the international crowd the majority of the delegates at the conference are UK practitioners
On the day there will be three morning sessions and three afternoon sessions for delegates to choose from, as well as a breakfast briefing.
Special interest sessions on: Philanthropy, Contentious Trusts, International Client, Business Families, Cross Border Estates, Mental Capacity, Digital Assets
Sponsorship options for the event
- Welcome and thank you by the group chair
- Exhibition stand space (6 sq m max) in the coffee/lunch area between seminars
- Four delegate passes
- Logo on the programme
- Logo on the holding slide
- Logo on the delegate pack
- Marketing insert in the electronic delegate pack (single-side A4 advert)
- Opportunity to provide branded gifts or merchandise (to be approved by STEP)
- Delegate list (PDF format – name, company and country only) available 1 week before the event