SIG Spotlight Sessions 2020
4th December 2020
Once a year, the senior industry professionals who perform the role of STEP chairs come to London for a series of meetings, events and networking evenings, which focus on the developments of STEP as an organisation, as well as hosting topical discussions and key committee meetings.
One of the key events that week is the Special Interest Spotlight sessions, which will involve a day of sessions featuring 7 of STEP’s SIG groups. There will be three morning sessions and three afternoon sessions for delegates to choose from, as well as a breakfast briefing.
Special interest sessions on: Philanthropy, Contentious Trusts, International Client, Business Families, Cross border estates, Mental Capacity, Digital Assets
Sponsorship options for the event
- Welcome and thank you by the group chair
- Exhibition stand space (6 sq m max) in the coffee/lunch area between seminars
- Four delegate passes
- Logo on the programme
- Logo on the holding slide
- Logo on the delegate pack
- Marketing insert in the electronic delegate pack (single-side A4 advert)
- Opportunity to provide branded gifts or merchandise (to be approved by STEP)
- Delegate list (PDF format – name, company and country only) available 1 week before the event